Highland Park Housekeeping is a housekeeping and hospitality industry located in Dallas, Texas, USA.
Recent research have proven that the United States of America is one of the top destinations for immigrants from all over the world as the country is known to have open arms and improved standard of living for everyone without regards for gender, nationality, religion or others.
Highland Park Housekeeping is at the moment on the lookout to recruit dedicated, competent, and goal-oriented individuals to join their team as Housekeeper.
A Housekeeper is an individual that handle the organization and cleanliness of home, facilities, hotels, offices, and rooms. They perform series of function ranging from ensure the room are kept tidy and clean always by sweeping an vacuuming of floor, dusting of furniture, sanitizing and cleaning of washrooms.
An individual is however required to possess some certain features and qualifications before they can be considered for the position which ranges from having excellent customer service skills, goal and detail oriented, capable of lifting heavy objects, strong interpersonal skills, strong and energetic, active listening skills, and able to strictly adhere to instructions.
Required Documentation to Work as a Housekeeper in the USA
For any immigrant to work in the country, you need a legal document/official backing which is known as a work permit.
Although there’re exemptions when the applicant is a recent graduate from a designated learning institution in the country. However, an individual must have a job offer before he/she can apply for a work permit.
Eligibility Requirement for a Work Permit
Before you can apply for a work permit, the following criteria must be duly met;
- Applicant must have a clean criminal record
- Applicant must have good health/medical record
- Applicant must be able to provide an intent form/letter that would prove he/she would leave on the expiration of the permit
- Must provide a job offer from an eligible employer
- Proof of financial capability to cater for himself and his family
Housekeeper Job Responsibilities and Duties
A housekeeper with Highland Park Housekeeping and other establishment in the country would be required to effectively perform series of responsibilities which are;
- Vacuuming and washing of floors
- Cleaning and sanitization of washrooms
- Keep the room clean and tidy always
- On time disposal of trash cans
- Respond to guest/customers complaints and requests
- Interact effectively with clients/customers
- Follow established health and safety protocols and procedures
- Without debate, perform all assigned duties
Housekeeper Skills and Requirements
A housekeeper is required to possess some certain features and qualifications in order to function effectively in the position. These include;
- Have excellent customer service skills
- Goal and detail oriented
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent organization and management skills
- Able to strictly adhere to instructions
- Capable of lifting heavy objects
- Capable of functioning effectively as an individual and as a member of a team
- Strong and energetic
- Capable of bending, squatting, standing, and walking for extended hours
- Active listening skills
- High school diploma or equivalent qualification
- Capable of working in a fast-paced environment
Benefits of Working in such Position
A housekeeper enjoy series of employment benefits. Although, an individual have the option of choosing to work as a temporary or permanent worker. Benefit that comes with the job includes;
- Dental plan
- Health care plan
- On-site amenities
- Employer paying for learning/training
- Free parking available
- And lots more
How to Apply
The country gives equal opportunity to all applicants so does all establishments in the country so suitable qualified applicants are enjoyed to waste no time and start their application right away
Apply for Housekeeper Jobs Now!!!